sorry to rachel that it took me so long to do this tag...and amelia tagged me too, and they are almost the same, so two birds with one stone, proverbially speaking...
10 Years ago...
i was almost 16 years old, taking driver's ed, but not getting my license until i was one semester in college...
5 snacks i enjoy:
1. 100 calorie packs of anything
2. fruit, fruit and more fruit
5 Things On My To Do List Today (er...Tomorrow)
1. take the kids to the park
2. make sure i have everything set for teaching some sewing on saturday
3. hang out with friends on fri. night
4. mail a package to my niece who is turning 3 (ruby claire)
5. have my visiting teacher come over
If I were a Billionaire...
pay our loans, buy a new car for both of us that has no problems, buy a modest house, invest, make sure our kids have money we can loan them with interest for college;), pay back my parents and kendall parents for the plethora of help they have given and keep giving us, buy books
3 Bad Habits...
1. i eat alot, but i am on weight watchers now so that is getting better
2. sometimes i stress, but that is getting better too
3. getting overwhelmed, also, getting better (can you tell i am in recovery mode?)
5 Places I've Lived...
1. Bear Grass/Williamston, NC
2. Puyallup, WA
3. Provo, UT
4. Mesa, AZ
5. sorry...i have moved about 12 times since i was 10 though...just not that many different cities
5 Jobs I've had...
1. Box packer at KCDA
2. Manager at KCDA
3. house painter, for college works painting
4. Teacher at Center for Change in Orem, UT
5. Education Specialist, chauffer, chef, short order cook, entertainer, music specialist, nurse practioner, law enforcement officer, finder of all lost things...in other words...MOM
3 Things Most People Don't Know About Me...
1. I can fit my fist in my mouth
2. I graduated second in my class in college
3. I tend to drive really fast
if you feel you want to do this tag...please do!
now you know more about jen than you ever wanted to:)