3.02.2010

the boy in the striped pajamas...


i just finished reading this book. i really liked it. it totally made me think. it really affected me this morning as i was finishing it. i felt really grateful for all the the blessings we have and that we don't have to repeat things that have already happened. i am thankful we live in this time rather than during WW2, although i know bad things are happening now as well, it just made me thankful. read it. it took me probably 3-4 hours over a day and half to read it. Bruno, the main character is so innocent of what is going on in his world, as any 9 year old would be...it's good. read it. there is also a movie, made in 2008. did anyone see it? i haven't yet...

4 comments:

Heather said...

i have been wanting to see it! i think i will now.

Marisa said...

Your new car is gorgeous! Now your hubby gets a car he deserves. Do you ever get to drive it?

Jackie said...

I saw it; it's pretty good.

peachytiffers said...

I saw it, liked it. It was sad, but you already know that.