7.23.2008

What a find!



Seriously, i love Savers. if you haven't been you should go. but you do need to be prepared to dig a little bit. if "treasure hunting" doesn't sound that fun to you, maybe it wouldn't be a good idea, but i love it. yesterday we found 7 really great books, 4 of them lift-the-flap books and two disney ones that ethan likes and one other and they were $5. the other interesting thing about Savers is they have a color of the day (i think everyday) and that color is 50% off. so one day the color was orange and this little coat....


HAD AN ORANGE TAG! so it was $2!!! it was like kismet. i had to get it. she won't be able to wear it until she's about 3 years old, but seriously, how could i not buy it??? IT STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL TAG ON IT...SEE IT IN THE PICTURE?! that is awesome. lots of things i find there still have their tags on them...anyway, i just hink it's worth a shot.


so cute. man, i love Savers.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I agree Jen, what a great find! Totally worth storing for two years.
No Savers here for us, just a tiny Goodwill. So not much treasure hunting to be done- bummer.

Melissa said...

Good job!

Lacey said...

Next time you go, call me! I'd like to go with you and it's so close to my house!!

Trent and Amber said...

Nice find! I just got Megan 2 pairs of Old Navy/Gap jeans at DI yesterday and was super proud of that find too. I always scour DI for name brands and am proud to say I've never paid full price for jeans for my kids or myself. :) That's a Genuine Kids tag too on the jacket which is Target. Nice stuff. :)

rachel said...

ME TOO!! Saver is the most fun!! I especially love the tag of the day whoohoo! My favorite thing I have found there was a really cute "Kate Spade" bag. It's such a terrific place. We should meet up sometime and go together it would be fun!