10.06.2009

halloween wreath...

so i got an itch to make a halloween decoration this weekend and i made this wreath:


i don't know why i got so fixated on the "rag wreath" kind of look, but i did and i liked how it turned out. the "form" for the wreath is actual a 14 inch embroidery hoop that i found at DI for $1.00! i just need to find my wreath hanger that i already have and then hang it on the front door:) it took a bit to tie all the fabric to it, but not THAT long...

****i forgot to mention that the sign is from the dollar store! so the whole project ended up costing about $5.*****


as a side note, it's 9:28 am on tuesday i feel like i have been up FOREVER already! whew!

5 comments:

rachel said...

I love this Jen!! CUTE CUTE!! I especially love the rag part:) I hope your day gets shorter!

Sew Much Ado said...

That is adorable! Did you paint the sign or is is vinyl?

Melissa said...

Very crafty and cute of you!

Lacey said...

Very cute! And cheap!

Audrey said...

I was curious to see how it turned out. That is super cute and I love that it hardly cost anything either!