i am to the point where i have to think what year i was born and what year this is to figure my age...just because i don't have to write it down on forms all the time or say it to people all the time. but today...i am 28! yahoo! and i don't feel any different than when i was twenty. that's how it goes huh?
so in honor of that...here are 28 things you never needed or wanted to know about me:
1. i like to be crafty but time and children often makes it so i can't.
2. i didn't learn how to sew (which is a big part of myself) until i was in my third year in college.
3. i did reptile shows at the Bean museum at BYU one semester...and then i took care of the snakes and lizards with another girl...what was i thinking?
4. i really like chips.
5. i don't like the snow.
6. i don't to be cold (see #5)
7. i like to nap
8. i like it when my children nap:)
9. i really, and i mean really, like to look at and buy school supplies
10. i met kendall when i was 15 (so this makes 13 birthdays that he's been around:))
11. i was on the dance team in high school for two years
12. i used to do gymnastics until i dislocated my knee and then i ended up in physical therapy for 2 years
13. i was born at 30 weeks (i always call my mom and thank her for getting me here on my birthday:))
14. i like routine.
15. #14 may be the BIGGEST understatement i've made today!
16. my sister erin calls me flarnk
17. i have never been out of the U.S.
18. i cannot keep plants alive very well
19. i make my children's baby food
20. i like to look at decorating ideas and dream big:)
21. i didn't get my driver's license until i was in college (i was 18)
22. i got my first speeding ticket last week (darn speed cameras and kendall's new car!)
23. i don't like to wear shoes (consequently my heels look horrid!)
24. i really like Jim Gaffigan and Brian Regan...hilarious guys!
25. i love to bake
26. i am the youngest of 5
27. i need retail therapy every once in a while...even if i just go to the dollar store and buy something, it makes me feel better.
28. i had a cat growing up that we buried and it wasn't dead all the way...we didn't know that at the time...so it was "the cat that came back..."
and there you have it...me in a nutshell. have a happy day!!!!