8.03.2011

The Mortal Instruments...


i just finished the first three books in this series of books (isn't everything a series these days????)
i liked them...interesting concept...werewolves, vampires, warlocks and the like in these books, but i enjoyed them. i have to confess though, in the last one, i skipped about 100 pages and then read the last 100 pages...just so i could find out the answers to my questions! don't worry, i went back and read the 100 pages i skipped so i wouldn't miss anything...and marisa, that issue we were talking about, does get resolved, so yahoo!!!!
(***i hadn't realized when i originally posted this that there was a new fourth book in this series, i'm now on the list at the library so hopefully i'll get it soon!)

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I checked out the first one 3 times and still didn't get through it! In my defense I got Illusions too and wanted to read that instead. I'm going to give it another try now that I am done with Illusions!

Marisa said...

Jen, I read the rest of the series within that week so I could sleep at night! I really liked it but I decided to not get into the 4th book until the ENTIRE series is complete. Good luck with all your August stuff!

Audrey said...

You already read the whole series?!??!?!?! Is there a compulsive side of you I haven't yet discovered?

Heather said...

i really liked them too!!!