5.28.2008

some things never change...

yesterday was my birthday and i am 26...but i haven't felt any different since i was about 19.

kendall is the same awesome person he has always been, just better...he gets better with age.

ethan still likes to cuddle and i just sang my big almost 3 year old boy to sleep, holding him in my arms. he was so tired and fighting sleep, and i just scooped him up and tried it.

my family is a great support to me and always has been, thank you Arizona family, and my mom and dad and sister for making my birthday wonderful.

thanks dear void for listening.

8 comments:

H.Cook said...

Happy late birthday!!!! I love you!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday!
I haven't felt any different since about 19 either!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday! I feel the same way about getting older too! I don't FEEL different - although I bet I sure am :)

Audrey said...

We missed you yesterday at Barro's. There was a kids who was being totally naughty and the dad was trying so hard and all I could say was, "Don't get involved."

Mariley Johnson said...

Happy Birthday!

Jackie said...

Happy belated birthday. We were gone in Washington. I hope you had a nice day and something spiffy for yourself. I think I'm stuck a little older than 19...maybe 21. Somebody pointed out that we are in our upper twenties now...closer to 30 than 20....weird.

Natalie said...

Hey! Thanks for saying hello. When Kendall found me on Facebook and Rachael said she checked your blog, I tried to find you through friends, so I'm glad you found me! I'm glad you guys are doing well.

Welcome to the mid-to-late 20's! :)

Audrey said...

At this point I'm going to have to say that "some things never change" is starting to make me think about your blog...