9.04.2008

Eight, Eight, Eight

The 8 Tag

8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. Being a mom
3. My religion
4. My kendall
5. Creating things
6. Reading
7. Cooking
8. Loving other people


8 Words or phrases that I say often:

1. I love you
2. Please stop that...
3. Avery Bavery
4. Ethan, are you listening to me?
5. You are driving me crazy!
6. Baby Cakes
7. I'm setting the timer, you get five more minutes
8. Let's change your diaper

8 Things I want to do before I die:

1. Be a grandma
2. Have some project/pattern/creation of mine published in a magazine
3. Sell the things i make
4. See my children go on missions
5. Go to Australia/New Zealand
6. Watch a show on Broadway
7. Own a house
8. Get kendall that sporty little car he wants

8 Things I have learned

1. I can handle more than i thought
2. kids are a blessing and are such individuals from the day they are born
3. towels over car seats help reduce the firey intensity when my kids put their bums in them
4. the toilet wand is a better way to clean your toilet
5. some things are worth paying for...getting cars fixed, good chocolate, present for someone who is amazing etc.
6. a smile goes a long way to making people feel good
7. some dirt will never come out, no matter how many times you wash it
8. and some things never change, and that's good.

8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. anywhere on a large boat with awesome shuffle board courts and amazing food
2. Australia/New Zealand
3. Church History sites
4. My family, right now!
5. London, England
6. Ireland
7. some wonders of the world...stonehenge
8. Mount Rushmore, Grand Canyon, the Nile River, Pyramids...there are so many!


8 Things I currently need or want:
1. A haircut (but i'm growing it out, dang it!)
2. some chocolate
3. time to do my projects (so why the heck am i blogging?:))
4. My car to be fixed
5. Our insurance to come back, please!
6. A visit from family
7. Exercise
8. I already have sleeping children, so that's about as good as it gets!

8 People I tag:
1. Katy
2. Jackie
3. Erin
4. Alicia
5. Amber
6. Sarah
7. Rachel Y.
8. Missy

No comments: