7.10.2009

kind of like "where's waldo"....




where's the baby...how good are you at "reading" ultrasounds? i feel like i can tell mostly what's going on in them now...kendall is still a bit stymied sometimes but let's see how proficient you are...a couple of these are the 3D ones, he had his hands up by his face the whole time (obviously, because that's what we wanted to check:)) he's doing great. heartbeat good, due date still 29th of october, he's growing well...all that good stuff:) we've decided to name him Blake, the jury is still out on the middle name:)

3 comments:

rachel said...

Great Name!! I love it. I am not good at the whole ultrasound thing. I am lucky to know where the baby is let alone what parts of the body are there etc. . . Congrats on getting that name thing done. Those are tough.

Lacey said...

I love the name Blake!! SO CUTE! Little brother has a name!!! And so happy to hear all is well! So nice!
Ultrasounds are a bit confusing for me too- until it's pointed out then I see it clearly. Kinda like those blurry pictures that were so popular for a while where you had to blur your vision to see the image.....

Hansonpatch said...

Great name! We went through the hands in front of the face with Reilly for every ultrasound (and we only had 13 :-( Finally, at my last ultrasound we saw her cute face. I laughed and told the tech "Great I guess I will have her this week since we finally got to see her!" She was born three days later! What I see of your little guy he sure is a cutie! Ethans chin looks like.