10.30.2008

wow...


The Thirteenth Tale.


I just got done reading this book (that's right, book clubbers...stake a claim on it) and it was so twisty and wonderful. i just loved it. It was one of those time when i couldn't do much else but read (too bad, because i do have a holiday show on November 15 see My Craft Cottage for details...) and i loved every second of it. i might read it again...to catch what i didn't the first time...after everyone else has read it of course. so someone else read it so i can talk about it with you!!!! so good.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Mine is waiting for me at the library!

Lacey said...

I'm reading it while we are here in La. I'm only about 30 pages in but so far so good! I'm excited to get more into now that you say it is so good.

Tina said...

JEN! I just finished reading this book about a month ago and loved it too! So interesting, so creepy, so twisted, so intriguing. Love it.
Email me so we can discuss, I don't want to write any spoilers on here for those who haven't read it yet.